It is with great pleasure that Geoff Cox announce the arrival of our first WildAx Demonstrator motorhomes, the Pulsar Rear Kitchen and Europa Rear Lounge. We are delighted to be chosen as the area representative for this exciting range of British-built motorhomes. The product range of eight models.: Aurora, Elara, Pulsar, Solaris XL, Constellation, Europa, Triton & Proteus are based on Fiat, Citreon, Ford & Renault and the prestigious Mercedes-Benz. We believe the WildAx motorhomes will be a welcome addition to our existing new product range of Adria Mobil and Eura Mobil which will provide good value campervans with a very high specification and with prices starting from £47,996.
“Our motorhomes have two main design aims – quality of build and value for money. We take great pains to ensure that your motorhome is built to the highest of standards. Motorhomes of any brand are hand built products and as such we have multiple levels of quality checks to ensure that your WildAx motorhome is finished to the standard you would expect. For many years we have also ensured that you get as much for your money as possible, making our standard specification as high as possible. Many items others consider as optional extras are standard in our range” Duncan Wildman, WildAx Managing Director.
WildAx AWARD-WINNING FEATURES
- European Whole Vehicle Type Approval
- NCC-National Caravan Council approved
- A Multiple Award Winner for customer and owner satisfaction
- Part of the Rapido Group of motorhome manufacturing companies
- Quality build and value for money
- High standard specification – many items included that are usually extras
- British built – manufactured in the UK at Elland, West Yorkshire
- Manufacturing with quality vehicles – Citroen, Renault, Fiat, Mercedes & Ford
- Grade 3 Insulation BS EN 1645-1
- Fully winterised motorhomes, insulated for sub-zero use
- 12v systems for longer use without mains electricity
- Eight models Aurora, Elara, Pulsar, Solaris XL, Constellation, Europa, Triton, Proteus
- See the WildAx website
See current stock list : In Stock at Geoff Cox Leisure: WildAx Europa, Blue, Extras: Awning & Renault Master Quickshift Auto 180Bhp, 2 Berth & 2 Belts, Length: 6200 Width: 2070 Height: 2650mm, The WildAx Europa has been designed with detail in mind with a bright and modern feel inside. All areas have been looked at in detail with many new innovations evident in the design. The latest technologies and products are used in Europa giving it one of the largest payloads of its class with up to 450kg available.
PULSAR In stock at Geoff Cox Leisure: WildAx Pulsar, Gold, Extras: Fiat Ducato 9 speed Auto 140Bhp, Automatic Climate Control, TV pack, 2 Berth & 4 Belts, Length: 5000 Width: 2050 Height: 2750mm. The Pulsar is designed to be a truly ‘drive every day’ motorhome giving the usefulness of a car with the full specification of a much larger motorhome. The WildAx Pulsar is an ingenious layout giving a full kitchen, full washroom and 4 travel seats, all in a 5m van.